For I am sure of this very thing, that the one who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introduction to the lady

I invite you in, have a seat, share some coffee or tea with me. Here's a little about me.
I gave my life to Christ in February 1990. It wasn't until September 1997 that I truly understood what that meant though and it was then that I started running hard after God and have not looked back since. My relationship with my Lord has given me true joy and peace that I never experienced in the earlier years of my life. I am forever grateful to Him of his love for me. My walk with the Christ has not been what one would call "A walk in the park." However, I would say that through the sanctifying process it has been incredibly freeing.

I have been married to my best friend, for over 11 years. We live in the beautiful state of Washington on the East side of the state in a beautiful valley. I have 5 children. David (9), Ruth (8), Wally (6), Manny (4), and Quinn (2). David and Ruth have Autism and Manny is on the spectrum. Wally is a highly sensitive child who is typically developing. Quinn seems to be typically developing but he is a very active tornado!  (In the interest of protecting my family because of my Honey's line of work and predators, I am not using real names.)

God has used my husband and children tremendously in the process of sanctifying me. They seem to be what He is going to use mostly in my life, lol. I hope to bring you some encouragement as I share my struggles and challenges and then how the Lord brings me through them and lifts me up to look more like Christ and less like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment